Thursday, April 28, 2011

U is for UMI Shoe Review

We were so excited to see the UPS man today. A brand new pair of sandals by Umi Shoes arrived! I have no experience but I have heard wonderful praise for their product. So when I received the opportunity to review their shoes, I jumped at the chance.

I decided to choose a size for my grand daughter, Alexis. The shoes are in European sizes, but the comparison size chart is perfect. We chose the Tampico sandal in a two tone brown. Alexis was so excited to put them on her feet. She barely gave me time to take a picture.


The sandals have a double velcro strap at the ankle. The colors are like rich dark chocolate and milk chocolate intertwined. They are absolutely beautiful shades of brown. The style is perfect for the young lady who isn't a toddler anymore but not quite a "big" girl.


Umi Shoes believes that it takes years of experience to make a great pair of shoes. They also believe that caring for little feet also means caring for the earth. They have high standards for safety and durability and meet strict guidelines for child-safe materials. As well as being great shoes for your child, Umi Shoes are great for the environment.
Become a fan of Umi Shoes on Facebook and Follow Umi Shoes on Twitter to keep up with the latest on their shoes and little feet.

As you can see, the sandals are a fabulous fit and Alexis is an absolute diva about showing off her new footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!