Wednesday, April 20, 2011

R is for Resolution

Resolutions are promises we make to ourselves to be better, happier people. We all make them and break them. New Year's resolutions seem to be the most prominent, but we make worth while resolutions every day.

We all make the standard resolutions...Lose weight, stop smoking, exercise, quit drinking, etc. But do we make these for ourselves or because we think that it is expected of us?

I resolve to be a better me. I am going to take the time to make myself happy. I found a post on Facebook and added it to my status a few weeks ago...

A wise woman once said . . . There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right; pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life; getting back up is living.

True words. The time as come. I am taking back my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!