Friday, April 1, 2011

B is for The bareMinerals Skincare Line

Could timing be any more perfect. For the A-Z Challenge, today's letter is B.
B is for bareMinerals Skincare. I am so excited about the bareMinerals Skin care line. There are eight new products in the line, powered by a patent-pending RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex which have three times the antioxidant capacity of blueberries.
I love the makeup. Now I will be able to have more confidence in my makeup knowing that I started with a complete skincare regime by a company I know and trust to take care of my skin.

Check out bareMinerals Skincare for more information. Don't forget to follow them on Facebook and Twitter and leave your comments on the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!