Wednesday, April 20, 2011

P is for Paper

I am a Paper Whore.

No! It's not a bad thing. At least I don't think so. I collect paper. Paper is so pretty! Paper is good!

Really now, I am an avid scrapbooker. Am I great? No, but I aspire to be. So I had to have tools of the trade. I would get at least 2 of every paper I liked. You have to have a couple to do a two-page layout. Add a couple more for those unpredictable mistakes. On top of that, the stores have those wonderful collection sets with all the mix and match papers to make a scrapbook a coordinated work of art. Now I don't even have to take a shower or fix my hair to get my paper fix. There are hundreds of outlets on the Internet.

After having shelves full of stacks of paper, I am now introduced to digital scrapping. Now I get a digital fix of my favorite papers. Heck, I can even make my own. Now I have external hard drives on my shelf. Takes less space and I never run out of my favorite pattern.

I know I am an addict. But I have yet to hear of a 12 Step program for paper addiction. When there is a program, call me. I'll be at the local craft store!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from the A to Z Challenge. I will agree, if half of what you wrote is true, you are indeed a paper addict. My addiction is plants and seeds for my garden!

    Sharon Reece
    http://grandmaisawriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!