Saturday, February 26, 2011

Too Sexy For My Shirt



Ok Ok! Who are we fooling here? But I did get your attention, didn't I?

Martin at TSHIRT PRINTING.net sent me one of their t-shirts to try out.
When I opened the package, my first thought was, "Kewl, it's a monkey." I know the spelling is off, but for those who know me, it's kinda my catch phrase...spelling and all. Anyway, you want the dirt on the shirt so to speak.

Right out of the box. Bright and vivid colors.


I ordered a large shirt. Past that, I get what I get for the review. And I was impressed. First the quality of the shirt was better than I expected. It is a 90%, heavy cotton shirt with the cutsie monkey silk screened on the front. The length was good. When you get a t-shirt, you want it long enough so that with every move, you don't risk showing skin. Another plus, the design was centered. Also the quality of the stitching was good. All the seams were double stitched. In the past, I have ordered lots of shirts for kids' groups. And the quality of the shirts had not been the best quality. I wish I knew about
TSHIRT PRINTING.net then because these shirts would definitely hold up to some heavy kid use.

The Shirt.

But who are kidding! Isn't everything better when it's brand new? So I had to do the dreaded wash test. Everyone has their own preference, but because the shirt was silk screened, I turned it inside out and washed in warm water and a cool dryer. I couldn't be happier with the garment. It came out of the dryer looking brand new. The shape was still good. The seams were in tact. The silk screened image wasn't cracked at all. I was a little concerned about the cracked image because the screening was thicker than on any of those trendy shops all over the mall. But then we all know how well those hold up to wear.


Right out of the dryer. Colors still vibrant!

If you check out their website, TSHIRT PRINTING.net has a no nonsense, easy to navigate site. They have their product line organized and clearly defined. I was impressed that they will do small quantities as well as large quantities. Of course with special orders, prices are based on what the customer needs.

This is definitely a company that gets a thumbs up!

5 comments:

  1. ha cute shirt :) i really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica. I just wanted to let you know you were randomly selected from last weeks McHoppin' Monday blog hop to be this weeks featured blog! Make sure to check it out, and/or contact me with any questions :)
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt and blog! Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shirt and nice review. Following from MBC. My blog is www.savingcreatively.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your Tee Shirt site. At our Family Reunions we usually get matching t-shirts with a motto for the family.
    It was a great review. I enjoyed reading some of your posts.
    Check my blog Living Waters at
    http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!