Monday, February 28, 2011

Ireland Turns 3


My grand daughter Ireland turned 3 and this weekend she had a Hello Kitty party. Everything was as pink and as Hello Kitty as any little girl could want. Mommy did a great job! She got a new dollhouse and lots of presents. I think she had a great time.

"Mom and me"
"It's my party"

Modeling the lastest in Hello Kitty Rainwear!

Pin the bow on Hello Kitty

As it got later, the grownups had a little celebration of our own. We celebrated with Hello Kitty Cocktails designed by Karla. It was 3 parts Tequila Rose to 1 part Pinnacle Whipped and lots of crushed ice. Pink and yummy!


The "big" girls celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!!
    We ♥ ♥ ♥ Hello Kitty at my house -- okay who am I kidding -- I love Hello Kitty!

    Ireland is precious!

    ♥cyn♥

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!