Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A New Month

Hi all,
January came and went like the wind. Still trying to adjust to the major loss of my sister. Everyday gets a little better, but then there is always a song lingering, waiting to punch me in the gut. So here goes February...

I have received my new book to review. It is a children's book, so I am waiting to read it to one of the grandkids. It looks like an enjoyable book.

I have already started my Christmas gifts. I found a great deal on unfinished doll furniture for my grand daughters. So I am going to paint and embellish them for the girls. If I get really energetic, I will actually make a dollhouse...yeah right!

This is the dollhouse furniture!

I am organizing a bunch of pictures that I took over the last month. I will post some of them here at a later date. I have purchased an At Home Studio package to enhance my photography interest. My poor grandkids are going to be my test models. We'll see how that turns out!

Wish me luck!! I am kind of embarrassed by the weight I have gained over the last 15 years. So before I hit 50, I want to take some of it off. New year, new me kinda thing. So I am taking baby steps. Start every day with breakfast! I could go for lots of things, but think I will stay with good old fashioned oatmeal. Thank God I love it. And it is good for me. I start something else tomorrow...maybe exercising! :o)

My biggest project to date is organizing our family reunion. I expect it to be a large affair. Everyday I find a new contact. Now comes the time for the nit picky details in order to pull this off. I am so excited to meet all of these new people that I call family and friends.

Hope you all have a great February 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how your photography progresses
    Good Luck
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the dollhouse & I look forward to your photography! -Adeliana-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in and saying HI and welcome to The Product Review Place! I'm your newest GFC follower! Stop over at my blog, Susieqtpies Scraps of Life and say HI!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!