Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Opportunity

I had a friend pass this opportunity on to me for Bamboo Pink jewelry. It is a perfect opportunity for all of us wanting to stay home and make a few dollars.
And the best part. No upfront fees.

I wish I could say more, but I am waiting for my info. The no upfront fees to become a consultant are good only until March 15, 2011. I will review when I receive all the info. But with a no risk offer like this, I wanted to make sure I passed on the info.

To take a look for yourself, just go to my Bamboo Pink Jewelry Page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Monica. I am passing by and returning the love from ToughCookieMommy.com. It is so great to connect with you! Please pass by every Monday to link up your blog for my Monday Mingle Blog Hop. I am currently holding two fantastic giveaways for full sized bottles of Purex Crystals Softener and a Celestial Seasonings Gift Bundle and would love for you to enter.
    http://toughcookiemommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!