Friday, February 25, 2011

I WON! I WON!


And I was awarded *The Stylish Blog Award* from Cyn on her wonderful blog The Purple Goddess Check her out! Awesome page and THANK YOU Cyn!!



Now…
There are rules that go along with winning this award. Here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So…
Seven Things About Me!
1) I LOVE purple - that's what drew me to Cyn's blog
2) I LOVE anything Disney
3) I collect dolls - Yeah I know, I'm a little old to be playing with dolls!
4) My comfort foods are potato chips (must be Ruffles with ridges) and chocolate. Forget the chicken soup and pass over the chips and Hershey bar!
5) I have been to the east coast once and my dream is to go back again. I want to see another broadway show!
6) There is definite truth to the Joe Nichols song about Tequila. So I drink it very seldom and in private company! :o)
7) My favorite flowers are lilacs and calla lillies.


Okay, so these are the blogger's I've chosen to also receive this award:
My choices are below. Some are new bloggers and some have some experience. Either way, there is something for everyone here!

1) take it from me
2) STAYING ME
3) Simple Sweetness
4) Older Mommy, Still Yummy
5) A Mom's Take
6) I Am Not Superwoman
7) A little of this * A little of that

4 comments:

  1. You're so welcome Monica and it's well-deserved! I will be back later today to check out your stylish blogger list after work!

    LOL @ #6 -- ain't that the truth!

    ♥cyn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the well-deserved award!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH MONICA!!! I loved reading more about you and couldn't be happier to be chosen for your list!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!