Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow In Portland

I know that this winter has been hard on so many across the country. But here in Portland, where the weathermen (meteorologists!) constantly tease us with the "winter storm watch" warnings, we take it when we can get. Over the last week, old man winter has taunted us with his big freeze capabilities. But watch out, if you blinked, you missed the falling white stuff. But I now have proof that snow does exist in Portland, OR. I have picture proof.


But wait!

I blinked!

It's gone!

There's always tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. I know right. I am over here in Troutdale and I am patiently waiting for our turn. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm in your backyard. I live in Gresham. What a small world in this big web world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,
    Great blog, nice pic :) We got a ton of snow here in SE Oklahoma for 2 weeks straight! Crazy how the weather is doing this year.
    Hope your having a great week.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I am following back from www.tammileetips.com
    I will trade you snow storms. We have about a foot on the ground in Spokane and are due for another foot over the next few days.
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you popped in and followed my blog too!!! I am here...a new follower and hope to get a chance to come here again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living in the South, we get very excited about snow coming! We enjoyed a white Christmas and in early January playing in 9 inches of snow!

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower (and fellow grandmom)! ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments. Now we have ice cold temps with blue skys. Time to get Mother Nature off the sauce! HaHa :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!