Monday, March 21, 2011

GLEE Bandwagon Here I Come!


OK. Everyone has heard of the FOX Network hit Glee. I have seen the show a few times and it has been enjoyable. It hasn't been one of those shows that I HAVE TO WATCH. But there have been a few. Can we say Rocky Horror!

But my daughter is a huge fan! And she made me listen to this song. I LOVE IT!
Especially in today's society when we are bombarded with reports of bullying. Kids every where are being persecuted because they are different and considered losers. These kids on Glee are considered losers because they are in a glee club and have taken their share of hard knocks because of their individuality.

Please take a moment to listen to the words of this song. It is an upbeat song that speaks to all about the label of being called a "Loser". This 'line steppin, country luvin grandma can't get the song out of my head.



Different doesn't make us losers. Thinking you are better than everybody does.

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE this show. I think it's making an impact and seems to be speaking to the issues teens face - real issues. I love it. WELCOME to the wagon - you're officially a Gleek now :)

    Thanks for riding the train today! Now following so I don't miss any of the good stuff.
    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so much about this show but have not seen it myself. I thought about watching an episode just to see what all the hype was about. This is a great song also! I am your newest follower from FMBT and I love your blog! You can find me at:

    http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day! :-)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is a huge fan as well and has gotten me to watch an episode or two also. Things we do for our kids (even when they are young adults themselves).
    Found you on the Thursday blog hop, new follower.
    http://pink-at-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining out bloghop this week! I am a huge Glee fan! So entertaining! :)

    I am your newest follower. I see you are in the Pacific NW too! I am up in Washington and have lived her all my life. You have a beautiful family btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put Glee on the iPad for my daughter and she loves it. She can sing along to it and make up her own songs. It's a brilliant app.

    Found you through Having Fun Blog Hop.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!