Monday, March 21, 2011

BuildASign.com Review

I was so exited to be contacted by Melissa at BuildASign BuildASign.com. I was offered a personalized item of my choice to review. Well, since I am organizing a family reunion, I thought this was a no brainer. I ordered the 3' x 5' banner.


And WOW!!! It is perfect.

I love the easy to use design tool. I went to Vinyl Banners and the design tool let me construct my banner with my own logo that I designed for the reunion. Be prepared to adjust your image when you order a large item, such as a banner. Melissa at BuildASign was extremely helpful. She notified me of the need to readjust the pixels on my design in order to view a clear image on my banner.In reality, so many companies don't care after you click that submit button.

The banner is made of a very durable vinyl. It has grommets on both the top and bottom corners for easily securing the banner when using. As a mom, everything goes through the "kid" test. I let the grand kids tug and pull till they are tired. The banner survived better than the kids.

There are so many products available. Whether you are an artist or a dreamer, with the versatile design tool, the designer in you is easy to find. Be sure to check out BuildASign.com. I strongly recommend them for all of your sign printing needs.

4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from the monday morning blog hop and would love a follow back! I hop you have an amazing Monday!

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have you blogging with us in the A to Z Challenge. Hope you have a great time with it in April.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. buildasing is big network for the advertisement i like this company

    http://www.shoppingspout.com/usa/buildasign-coupons.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buildasign coupon. It has grommets on both the top and bottom corners for easily scuring the banner when using. Buildasign is fabulous designing company. i was able to online create design for amazing banner, magnets and more.
    For More VISIT: http://www.shoppingspout.com/usa/leonisa-coupons.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!