Sunday, June 7, 2015

Omega 3 Fish Oil - Triple Strength Review



I am very excited about this product. Along with most people, I am trying to take steps to live a healthier lifestyle. Obviously increasing my #Omega3 intake is one of the easiest steps to take. So when this offer came up, I was excited to try it because my Omega 3 Intake isn't what it should be.
If you are looking at this product, you already know the value of Omega 3 in your diet. Omega 3 Fish Oil by Quality Encapsulations is an exceptional product.



The daily intake is 2 pills, pretty standard. I am not found of the large pills, but the size is pretty much industry standard as well. What is really awesome about this product is that there is no fishy after taste or smell. 



I have thrown away so many pills in the past for that reason. And I also love that these supplements are triple the standard dose.

I have only been taking these for about 10 days. I really feel like they are already making an impact in my health. I am pretty in tune to what my body is telling me and it is saying, 'thank you for these #Omega3 supplements'. My pocketbook is also thanking me. The cost is very reasonable for these supplements. Overall, a healthier diet is the best way to go. But for those of us who do not like fish or, like me, just can't properly cook fish, these Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements offer us what we are missing in our diet.

I received this product for my honest unbiased review.


1 comment:

  1. Satta King bhot hi bdiya likha hai aurther ne maza aagya bhot hi mazedar hai ye me khra hu idea kha se aate hai ese baat k love it visit our soite also v Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!