Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Buzz About Supplements




Today, we live in a fast paced society. Because of this, fast food had become our friend. Although it may give our bodies nourishment, we are not receiving the proper fuel to keep our bodies running at it's peak performance.  I have had the opportunity to review many supplements Here is a breakdown of some of supplements that I have recently tried.



We are all looking for that quick weight loss fix. Garcinia Cambogia has become the weight loss buzz wod. Studies show HCA in Garcinia can help inhibit glucose absorption as well as promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without the jitters. Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 85% HCA Enhanced by #lifefood has become a favorite of mine.  I have been taking this supplement for about a week, but have already noticed that I am in a better mood and better spirits.




This supplement claims to hydrate your skin from within because of Plant-based ceramides that target the cellular level of hydration of your skin. My skin is extremely dry and I always seem to be applying lotions to ease the look of leather on my skin. I believe #vidazenPhyto is helping my skin. I still add body moisturizers, but not as often. My skin feels softer and looks better.




 Having previously lived in the Pacific Northwest, I am well aware of the importance of Vitamin D. This supplement by #InnerSanctuary is a perfect addition to your daily routine. It is all natural and gives your body that little extra boost. Vitamin D deficiency is often overlooked and this simple supplement can make a huge difference in your overall health.


I was happy to try this supplement as I have suffered with bowel irregularity. Since taking #ColonDetoxNewFormula , I have become more regular. Drinking lots of water is very important with this supplement. By becoming more regular, You are continuing to expel the harmful toxins in your body and generally improving your health and well being.

Berries are a wonderful supplement to your diet. #HolisticSolutionsRaspberryKetone is a wonderful product. I find that too often, I don't eat the foods that I know are good for me because of my busy schedule. Taking this supplement ensures that even when I don't eat right, I am giving my body a daily boost. The fact that this product burns fat while suppressing my appetite, is an added bonus!


Vitamin B12 is important for your mind. This supplement by #numberonenutrition is a wonderful alternative to the injections that many receive. (I don't like needles) This supplement is a time release formula, which offers memory and mind boosting qualities all day long.


With combinations of Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Calcium, Magnesium and Chamomile, this supplement offers help with anxiety. This #nuphorin supplement is fast acting, with noticeable relief within 15 minutes.

I haven't heard of milk thistle before so I was interested in trying the product. It is supposed to offer help in detoxing the body as well as the liver. Because of #natureOticmilkthistle , I am feeling better over all.


I am an older woman (shhh! I am 52), so I am of the age where I am experiencing hair thinning. Taking #hairlosssupplements, I expect will be a slow process. As I have been taking the supplement for only a week, I haven't really noticed my hair thickening. But I have noticed that my hair appears to shine. I have also noticed my nails seem stronger. So far, I am very happy with the results. I will update this post after I have used the supplement for a few more weeks.

Today, we are all concerned with super viruses. #DoctorsChoiceProbiotic is an important addition to your daily well being. Probiotics help add to our bodies the good bacteria that we need to help ward off infections. I like the fact that I have had no adverse reactions to this supplement. But  this is not a quick fix. The manufacturer claims that it takes about 60 days for optimum benefits. I will update this post at that time.

I am trying this supplement for vanity purposes! #Xylacor is specially designed for a woman's body. It is designed to help loose belly fat and tighten and sculpt abs. I have only been taking this supplement for a few days, so I will do an update.


At this point, adding these supplements to my daily routine has given me more energy and general feel good options for my health and well being. I have not experienced any of the jitters that can accompany general weight loss supplements. I am excited to continue takings these supplements and will share the results after 30 days.

I have received these products for my unbiased reviewThese opinions are my own in no way express medical advise. I suggest that you consult your physician as to your own health needs.




6 comments:

  1. Satta King tere naal ek photo lain de layi ghr aage tere chaldiya gloiya tu thanks nfor intsting and reading aqnd sharing visit Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make unsubscribing to your mobile ad simple and easy to improve your image with the customer. As difficult as it may be to make unsubscribing easy, your recipients will view you as a reasonable and worthy merchant whom they can trust. Chances are very good that anyone who unsubscribes was never going to purchase anyway so you save yourself some pointless promotion too! Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Set some goals for your Facebook marketing campaign. You can launch your campaign on a trial basis if you are not sure how your audience will react to it. Once you get a better idea of how interested your customers are, you should set some reasonable goals for your campaign. Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked your blog so much it is good i want to share some knowlwledge with you i hope you can visit and comment on my website Upcoming Government Exams Upcoming Government Job list of competitive exams for government jobs upcoming competitive exams

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is unique, i really liked your blog, I want to share some news with you on world news. latestest news. just take some time and check my website as possible as, thank you Supreme Court on Maratha Maratha reservation today Maratha reservation today Supreme Court on Maratha Reservation Indira Sawhney case

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!