Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to 2011. The year 2010 ended with great sorrow. My sister, who was only 43, left this world for a better place. No one can or will hurt her ever again. I love you Jo. You will always live in my heart.
2011 starts with adjustments to my plans. My sister and I made many plans together to make ourselves better women. Now I find myself facing these challenges alone. The first of these challenges will be to continue with our geneology project. The research we have done to date has been very rewarding. Along with this, the planning of an upcoming family reunion.
This is also the year to end relationships that are destructive and embrace those that are uplifting. You can't force someone to love you even if they are family. The families formed by friendship can sometimes be stronger than those formed by blood.
My personal goal is to make time for myself for the simple pleasures of creating. I enjoy making things and stretching my creativity to the limits. There is a personal reward in holding something that has been created from your imagination with your own two hands.
Also this year, I have signed up with a company - Blogging for Books. I will be posting reviews and in return be given new books to review.
My the new year bring joy and happiness to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!