Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Jr Day

I am doing my best to become more organized. My interests are far and wide and need to become more focused. I am concentrating on my photography skills. I have been doing research on getting my BA. Going back to school is always a good thing.
I am still going to continue with my family reunion project. With losing my sister and partner with this project, I am becoming more dedicated. The family I have never met has been more supportive than my birth family and I am going to strengthen theses bonds in the upcoming year.
I am also going to get back to my scrapbooking. I get so much joy when my grandkids look at my albums. My first project will be to make a memorial album of my sister Jo to give to her husband and each of her children. This will be the hardest project I will ever complete.
I am looking forward to going home. I miss my family so much. I hate to be away from them. They are definitely my strength and inspiration.
These are my ramblings of the day.
Take care and make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping and leaving me a hello!